Due to on-going coronavirus (COVID-19) developments, Viable Power would like to inform all customers of the following operational guidelines until the situation stabilizes. Viable Power wants to reassure our customers that all necessary steps are being taken to mitigate the spread and maintain a safe and healthy work environment for all.
Viable Power’s large 13,000 sq ft facility has provided a safe working environment for all our employees since the beginning of the COVID-19 outbreak. Our priority throughout this period has been to ensure continued safety of our employees and their families.
We have been working closely with our supply chain partners in order to honor scheduled commitments. Viable Power also made the decision to expedite all material required to build and assemble products in advance in order to mitigate the risk of potential work stoppages.
Viable Power has implemented the following actions to minimize the possibility for any potential disruption in operations due to this (COVID-19) virus:
- Viable restricts Face-to-Face meetings with customers and suppliers and favors the use of video or teleconference as required.
- Viable Power has suspended Non-Essential business travel by our employees. Travel or visits to local areas are not suspended.
- If meetings and/or site visits are essential, please request permission in advance by calling 514- 684-4141, ext: 108.
- Any attendee coming from outside the country must have a 14-day isolation period (Medical Clearance or documented Self Quarantine method) prior to visiting our facilities. Please refer to the Public Health Agency of Canada, noting it is subject to change.
- Viable Power ensures everyone’s continued safety by implementing the recommended practices provided on the Health Quebec website.
As we see around the world, knowing what’s coming is very difficult to plan for so by having products built in advance, will allow Viable Power to honor delivery commitments should the COVID-19 spread to a point where we are forced to close by measures put in place by Federal and Provincial Governments.
I would like to thank everyone in advance for their continued patience and cooperation.
– Viable Management
Viable Power Conversion Technologies Inc.